Pages

December 3, 2008

The Sanchez Family

I know...its been a ridiculous amount of time since the last time I posted ANYTHING. Like I always say, its not for lack of photos - just lack of time! If I could sum up the past few months I would describe it as "burning daylight". I get to the end of the day and I have no idea how the time ran out!

Anyways, i've gotten the chance to shoot a few families this season - which makes me happy (those are some of my favorite shots! :) but I'm not going to share those juuuuust yet.

I realized that I had never shared my first official family shoot in Balboa Park from last year! My coworker Edith was gracious enough to let me spend a morning with her and her kids. OBVIOUSLY, they are some of the cutest kids in the whole wide world. I can only imagine how big they are now!

very FIRST shot of the day. We have not yet warmed up to the idea of a photoshoot with a strange girl.


Edith and her kids. (I loved the light in the Atrium!)







So beautiful and sweet.


Stay tuned for more to come soon...but I'm wishing you a lot of holiday cheer for now!

No comments: