Pages

December 11, 2008

The Su Family


Can you believe its nearly halfway through the month of December without a mention of Christmas from me yet? Me neither.

Through some good PR (via my dear friends, the chons), I was given the opportunity to take some photos of the The Su family for their Christmas card!

When Laurie first emailed me I was so flattered that they would ask me to take portraits of them - especially because they didn't have many of their son, who was born a little over a year ago. But it only got better - November was the month of Dennis and Laurie's fifth wedding anniversary so we revisited L'Auberge Del Mar (where they got married) and Seagrove Park (where they took their wedding portraits) to capture some portraits of their family. My roommates always always "oooh" and "ahhh" at the cuteness of their kids...(those big eyes!) so it was such a warm and lovely afternoon shooting them.

What a lucky girl I am!




I love this one of Laurie and Ben.



Little girl + red sweater + pineneedles = awesome.






*I still have time for 2 more family sessions before Christmas. Let me know if you're interested.
Next up: 2 more family sessions!

No comments: