Pages

November 13, 2008

100 Days


I was exhausted by the time I headed out of the door. It had been a long day at work (my wednesdays usually go til 7:00 p.m.) yet it was far from over. At the exact moment I looked down at my cell to find a text message from Caroline asking me "What are you doing for dinner?" Her timing could not have been more perfect. I called her back to tell her that I had absolutely no plans.

When she asked me if I wanted to her dinner with her and Shelby I had to point out the obvious: "Are you sure? If we see each other tonight, that will be like...seven days in a row!"
To which Caro quickly replied "SO - we can go for a 100!"
That's the sweetness of dear friends. Who don't tremble at the thought of seeing you a 100 days in a row.


Shelbish and Caro


Usually these are the same friends who don't mind posing for photos in your backyard. These photos are from day #5.
So I don't know if we'll make it to 100 days, but its a lovely thought. :) I wouldn't mind spending 100 days with you either, Caro.

P.S. I'll see you tonight - a.k.a day #7. :)

No comments: