Pages

November 5, 2011

Saturday Inspiration: In Your Arms by Kina Grannis

I  seriously HEART Kina Grannis. I think she's just gorgeous and so talented. I could listen to her sing all day long....her covers always give off a heart-on-a-string edge with her vocals (My favorites are her cover of Demi Lovato's Skyscraper and Fast Car with Boyce Avenue) but some of her original songs just slaaaaaaay me (Like Valentine and The Way You Are). She has this talent of taking everything a girl's heart feels and painting a picture of  the angst, the heart palpitations, the joy that you feel when the one you love is nearby.

In Your Arms is no exception. Simple lyrics but a beautiful melody.
Not only is this song adorable...but the video is amazing.


So if you were left thinking "WOW, how did they do that, get ready for even more amazing with watching the Behind the Scenes of the MV using jelly bean art!



Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: