Pages

October 20, 2011

the hope is love. (part II)


The reason why the flowers smell sweet
The reason why the birds sing
The reason why the wind shines
The reason why the moon revolves
The reason why I convey my love to you like this
It’s all so you can love someone someday
The hope is LOVE LOVE LOVE
 LOVE
















Maddie Charis has made her debut in the world (I am more than eager to meet her) about a month ago....but looking at these portraits of her dear mum and dad are holding me over until I see her face to face. And I hear that she was blessed with her mama's face. 

While I knew that they were waiting for her excitedly from day one, I'm sure it can't compare with actually being with her. With the love and tenderness that Mike & Jen have always had with each other (especially this evening) I praise God for not only giving her life (which is no small thing), but for giving her a really loving family to call her own. 

I'll see you soon, my dear. 

No comments: