Pages

July 23, 2010

The Graduates: Kristen

Grace, humility, gentleness and surprising.
My favorite words to describe Kristen. :)
She was the last one to join our small group but I was blessed to have her for a second year. From the first time we talked (randomly at church and then on a spontaneous lunch at the beach) she was obviously very teachable. Not that I had all that much to teach her.... :)
She is seemingly quiet and maybe even shy when you first see her but I will NEVER forget the time when she busted out her robot skills at my 26th birthday for a skit competition.
NEVER FORGET.
So that was a lesson to me in not letting appearances fool you.
Gentle and soft spoken, yet a woman of conviction.






I love Kristen's genuine smile. :)





I love you Kristen, and can't wait to see you again, my friend. :)

1 comment:

K said...

I love you too, Courtney! I in fact, learned A LOT from you in SD. Thank you. Look forward to seeing you again!