Pages

July 21, 2010

The Graduates 2010: Yuen



I have taken lots of photos of them, in many different places... them, being the group of girls I had the privilege of meeting up with in their last two years of college. However, these were portraits I had been anticipating since I met... knowing that Yuen, Kristen, Petrina, Grace, Jane and Wury we're going to be graduating in the very near future. When Yuen and Kristen asked me to take their senior portraits, it was bittersweet. I love them and would do almost ANYTHINg for them...but seeing them don the cap and gown made me come to terms with reality all that much sooner...


They are all grown up.


Which is actually kind of a silly thing because in all honesty, not is Yuen significantly more mature than I was at her age, she might still be more mature than I am currently. Before really knowing anything about her, a brother who I always kinda of think might be wrong told me that I would really enjoy having her in small group. I was like "Uh yeah, okay. We'll see." Naturally he was right and I am so thankful to know such a woman who generally fears the Lord and regards the Bible as her authority in life. I would say of all the young women I know, she is one never really worry is going to stray from loving God and living for his kingdom.


Congratulations Yuen. I am oh-so proud of you. :)











Roomies (i'll be sharing Kristen's portraits later!)


My favorite.


I love you girls!

1 comment:

its simple love said...

Beautiful portraits. Love them! Graduation is so bittersweet isn't it?

Rachael