Pages

March 25, 2010

OH boy....KJ's Baby shower {Cerritos}

i'm super blessed to have some near lifelong buddies back up in LA/OC, where I grew up. I definitely track life through everything that happens with them... proms, graduation, engagement, marriage...and now, BABIES. :) it seems like chelle and kev have been together forever (you might remember their engagement session in La Jolla and wedding in Napa Valley) and I know that Matthias has been blessed with loving parents...and tons of adoring aunties & uncles!

Our pros at wedding planning ME & Serendipity rallied the girls to celebrate Matthias' due date...We pulled together a circus themed baby shower and we all pitched in on different areas - decor, food, games, favors. I of course, was delegated photography. :) I tried a little different type of processing, to capture the whimsical and lively spirit of being under the big top.

The proud mama to be (and one half of ME & Serendipity)


Party favors! Circus Animals, of course - Chelle's favorite snack - Cracker jacks!



The soon to be Grandma (known to us as Auntie Bev). :D




The Gilmores couldn't be with us this day, but I LOVED the DIY packaging of their gift.
Crafty Christie knows it's always a good day for bunting.


Garr and Kev...Best buds since elementary school.
I think we're all hoping that C&G give Matthias a best friend soon. ;)


The proud papa-to-be and his proud dad, Uncle Dan













Cyn gave Matthias a copy of her favorite children's book
(I remember her reading it to me when we were in college!)




Everyone filled out a card with their wishes for Matthias.


A parting shot of the gals. :)

No comments: