Pages

March 11, 2010

The Lee Family {Seagrove Park in Del Mar}

Stormy weather and rainy skies preceeded a 60&sunny saturday afternoon with Jin, Grace & Christian.

And so it often seems like it is in life. Jinand Grace waited for Christian a long time and I remember distinctly rejoicing with them when it was announced that they were going to be having a baby. And now, at 1year+ he's so handsome! I also remember the surge of joy and surprise in my heart when I got an email asking for prayer...because baby #2 was on the way!

When I say that they are a beautiful family I mean it with every ounce of sincerity. Getting to serve with them in our college group at Lighthouse is a privilege because I've been seeing the fruit of their faithful ministry ever since I came to San Diego in 2006...it was a very joyful afternoon capturing their love for one another. Such gentle & loving parents, kind and generous to everyone, I hope I can be like them when I grow up! :)






My two favorite shots of The Lees.




The lady at the nearby flower stand gave me this blossom for free! She was so sweet. :)










Thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with you, Lee family! You guys made my day.

No comments: