Pages

November 13, 2009

Not without a Smile


{Hey, Dapper Dan
You've both got your style
But Brother, you're never fully dressed
Without a smile! }

It's a looooooong day at work today, so I thought I would keep it light.
I got lots of smiles for you...














and here are other things that made me smile this week:
  • found http://justmeandmydad.wordpress.com/ this morning - it's a blog by a daughter and dad with their weekly photo expeditions together!
  • Lots of quality time with sisters this week: dinner with petrina, dinner with yuen, yogurt with whit & breakyfast with Kris!
  • This trench coat currently in my closet. I can't wait to wear it!
  • Eileen let me "play" with her hair for Hanna + James' wedding and then brought me coffee & a muffin the next day!
  • Stumbling upon this article about our church plant. Makes me more excited for life in San Jose.
  • Being able to use my hands to help other people.
  • A street party of a different kind.... a Sesame Street party to be exact. These could not be any cuter.
  • coffee&parchment facebooked me and asked me to shoot with her. seriously a great compliment and seriously looking forward to peaking inside the insanely creative mind. ima make it happen.
  • Looking forward to a weekend fuuuuuuullll of love. :)

Have a good one!

1 comment:

hmp said...

woot woot! it will happen! and it's just as much an honor for me :D