Pages

September 20, 2009

Feelin' Crafty

It's no secret that I'm a big fan of headbands. Seriously.

I've been saving photos and tutorials like crazy since the fabric flower crazy hit the blogging world. I found this blog that has so many pretty diy projects involving headbands and I finally had time today to try my hand. She's brilliant and the best part... SUPER EASY TO FOLLOW!


Her version was made for her nieces that were to be flower girls.

Here's some fun with my version:

My version upclose. I went with white because that was the color of the material I had lying around that was closest to what was used for heart-of-light's version.


Finally....a model shot.

I was quite pleased with the end product. Which went directly into the hands of Miss Olivia Kim as her 4th birthday present. More crafting to come!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! So glad it worked for you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.