Pages

September 26, 2009

Breakfast Club is now called to order.

Literally... ladies, let's place our order because I'm ready to eat! :)

While I am not one of the founders, I am certainly happy to participate. It began as just a bunch of foodies who wanted to check out breakfast places in SD. I think it's evolved a bit since the first one I attended 2 years ago... 12 days after Joyce became Mrs. Park, we reconvened with the hopes of eating good food, catching up and getting to know some of the other ladies from LBC. The regulars were invited and encouraged to bring one "younger" sister along for the morning. It's always fun because everytime I've been (Hash House, Cafe 222, Konos and this time at Cafe 56) it's a REALLY different group.

Seriously, I look forward to them so much! Interestingly enough though, I don't think I took any pictures of the food!

I love the Shih sisters. :)



So happy Mrs. Park was back from her honeymoon.





No comments: