Pages

October 9, 2008

Stephanie


Bride, originally uploaded by Courtney Lynn.

Steph and Alex have been suuuuuuuuuuuuper patient with me but I just wanted to post this sneak peak of what's to come...

I have to give a huge, huge thanks to S & A for give me a chance and asking me to be there on their big day. I'll be blogging more on their wedding tomorrow.

...but the big announcement is that I am now available to shoot weddings!

I've heard so many times that you don't remember everything about your wedding day and I think that's sad.... but I would consider it a privilage to be the eyes that capture everything for you.

If you're interested, please email me at courtlynn.photography@gmail.com. As of now, I am only available for one wedding each month so contact me for availability.

No comments: