Pages

August 24, 2010

Stand By Me {The Presslar Family Session}


Quite possibly the most beautiful family I have EVER seen....but most definitely one of the funnest. I LOVE being with the Presslar family....whether its playing Rockband, talking about sports, playing tetherball in their front lawn, or just running around with the Cameron & Jordyn, I feel like a kid. A big one, but still a kid. I shared about Lynn a little while back, and sometimes when I look at their big family, I can't help but think four kids of my own would be just about perfect. :) Lynn & Steve's testimonies about being Christians is pretty amazing and its a blessing to see them raising their family in the wisdom and knowledge of God.

I truly, truly love this family and consider it a privilege to be part of their lives. :)






















1 comment:

shih.janet said...

i looooove this photo session! beautiful family...