Pages

February 6, 2008

Warm and Fuzzy






I made Anna and Joyce sit down and "pose" for me during our retreat. Though I repeatedly subject them to such moments, they always give me warm fuzzies when i go back and look at the images. Anna and Joyce are two sisters who have been a huge encouragement in so many aspects of being a disciple of Christ... to not give up, to strive for God's honor in all things. They both have been so supportive since I moved to San Diego over a year and a half ago and I am so thankful for their friendships.

1 comment:

Anna J. Tang said...

awww....these pictures make me happy b/c we look so happy together haha. and i'm so glad that you made us do it hahaha. thank you for your kind and encouraging words. your friendship and sisterhood in Christ has been a great source of encouragement and honesty that spurs me on to pursue holiness in all areas of my life :)