Pages

March 29, 2007

Graduation




For the month of May, I am offering free sessions to have your graduation portraits taken! I know poor college students may not have the dough to shell out for a professional picture taken, but we all know that Mom and Dad would sure enjoy it...and for some of us, its once in a life time! I need to grow in shooting experience, and you get a free cd and two collages of photos from your session. (One 8x10 and one 5x7).

This idea was inspired by my friend Julie who asked me to take her picture for graduation last year (woot c/0 2006!) We spent a day at The Getty museum in Los Angeles and had a great time exploring with different angles. I spent some time re-editing some of the shots and thought that this would be a great time to do some more portrait sessions. Email me if you are interested... I am willing to shoot anywhere in San Diego and possibly Orange County or L.A.

No comments: