Pages

May 7, 2009

Finally....Cathie & Steven


Their wedding is less than a MONTH away (wow....)
and I'm finally getting around to posting my morning with them at Balboa Park. I admire both of them for their love for God, love for the family of God and their desire to honor God's truth in their lives. I'm going to miss them once they are back in OC but I'm so thankful for the time that I've gotten to serve alongside them at LBC.








{Romantic yes....but the secret here is they were actually playing some hiphop music when I asked them to go run on the stage of the Organ Pavillion!}


{I think this one is my favorite!}

Such a good looking couple. :)


{Inside the botanical garden.}



I love how Steven makes Cathie laugh.


The movement and natural interaction + shot of bright color = what I had in mind while I shot the whole day.
Love in Balboa Park. Beautiful sites, beautiful couple.


Cathie's one request was to take a photo by this tree as they had on one of their dates. I hope this fits the bill.

Congratulations you guys...I know your wedding will be amazing because our God who brought you together certainly is!

No comments: