Pages

March 31, 2008

Preciousness


Metosh and Mates, originally uploaded by Courtney Lynn.

Over the weekend, I started to think about my trip from last year to Czech Republic, and the trip that I will be taking this year :-).
I am really looking forward to visiting the church family that I had the opportunity to get to know last summer... and I realized how quickly kids grow. Last summer, some of our CZ friends Pavla and Marek were just about to have a baby. When we go in August, "baby" will be almost a year old already! This guy here, Metosh was two years old when I met him and its crazy to think of how big he will be when I see him and his sisters (as well as the Mellwig family - that is Mattias holding Metosh) in a few months. Honestly, children are near and dear to me, and photographing them is something I love - something so precious. There's a quote from the movie "Enchanted" that sums it up well:

Morgan (age 7): "But Daddy, I'm only seven years old!"
Robert: "Yeah, but you won't always be."

No comments: