Pages

August 14, 2007

Teresa in London

This summer I was given the amazing opportunity to go to Czech Republic with my church (www.lighthousebc.com) and serve a church that we had partnered with for the last 7 years. It was amazing to meet them, to see their lives and to be able to encourage them to keep pressing on.

Our team was 11 members strong (including the kids Alyssa, Olivia and Tyrone) and I was really glad for the chance to get to know them all better. More than anyone, most of my waking moments were spent with my roommate, Teresa. We knew each other slightly before taking off for Europe together, but by the time we came back home, we were definitely familiar with each others idiosyncrasies, but in a good way!

Anyways I got this shot while Teresa was doing some reading during debriefing in London.

No comments: