Pages

February 10, 2010

happy birthday jacob!


So honored to be a part of the action of JJ's first birthday in the Fall! His gorgeous mom was my last small group leader before i jumped over to work with the college students and I remember with great joy the months that we got to spend with her before Jacob came into the world.

I am so encouraged by how Jocelyn & Jeff love and care for their son. I am praying that he goes up into a man who loves the Lord, just like his parents. : )

































Auntie Jenny & Auntie Emily went ALL out and made each one of this sports themed cupcakes!




After we sang happy birthday, JJ got to choose which sport he is going to be an all-star in... but choosing between his cupcakes. I think he went for baseball.











J and the beautiful ladies in his life. :)

No comments: